First we met with Dr. Smith and he listened to the heartbeat and answered what few questions I had. Then, after a wait, we met with the ultrasound tech for a little while, and below are the pictures. The tech said our little guy was really fun to photograph -- he cooperated by getting in all the right positions for her to see him and take pictures. And he was really active -- she had to keep following him around as he moved all over the place. It was really comical!
Profile shot: His head is on the right -- see his nose sticking up? He has his hand up near his head, and his body is wrapped around. The bright white line to the bottom left is his spine, and his leg is up close to his body.
Face shot: Here he's looking right at the camera -- see his little eyes, nose and chin? Again he has his hand up near his head -- the white line at the top is his arm. The curved white line is his spine.
Foot shot: Here's his little foot! :) Looks like he has all of his little toes!Isn't he cute?!?! :) I decided not to post the "money shot" -- no need in embarrassing him before he's even born! He's growing at just the right rate -- he measured at 21 weeks and 2 days, and I was at 21 weeks 1 day. His heartbeat is 158 bpm, and he weighs 14 oz.
I, on the other hand, have officially gained 10 pounds from my first doctor's visit, and my wardrobe has almost completely changed. Thanks again to Heather for passing on her maternity clothes!! I've been feeling fine, but yesterday we were out opening our baby registries for about 3 hours, and I'm still recovering -- I can't believe how much it wore me out!! It was lots of fun, though! There is so much cute little boy stuff out there!! :)
On a side note, if you click on the photos, they'll come up bigger on the screen. Also, I've fixed it so you can make comments without having to sign in to anything.
I, on the other hand, have officially gained 10 pounds from my first doctor's visit, and my wardrobe has almost completely changed. Thanks again to Heather for passing on her maternity clothes!! I've been feeling fine, but yesterday we were out opening our baby registries for about 3 hours, and I'm still recovering -- I can't believe how much it wore me out!! It was lots of fun, though! There is so much cute little boy stuff out there!! :)
On a side note, if you click on the photos, they'll come up bigger on the screen. Also, I've fixed it so you can make comments without having to sign in to anything.
5 comments:
I absolutely love the pics and the blog updates for little H.
Dionne
Hey, Christina!
Thanks for sharing your story. I loved seeing the pics and hearing about how you're feeling at each step of the way. Hope you're staying cool during these hot days we've been having lately. You look gorgeous in all your pictures and I LOVE your new haircut! Bill and I are so happy for y'all.
Emily
Christina,
Congrats! A little boy is so much fun to love!!!! Keep us updated!!!
Katie
Christina,
We are so excited for you both! The pictures are so adorable. He's growing wonderfully. Make sure you take it easy, because you won't get to when he is born! Any names picked out yet????
Love and miss you guys. (can't wait to tell Quentin about his new little cousin)
Telly and Corey
Congratulations! How exciting!Little boys are wonderful (I'm sure girls are too but I know about little boys). Hope everything continues to go well for you, David and "Boy" :-)
Post a Comment