I've been feeling the baby moving around daily since Father's Day. The little one probably started a few days before that, but it was on Father's Day that I knew for certain that it was him/her kicking me. It's a feeling that's hard to explain if you've never felt it before... it's pretty neat though! I find myself thinking, "I did feel the baby today, right?" or "OK, there's the daily kick, we're still going strong." It would be weird at this point NOT to feel something.
This past week, baby Hylton decided to wake me up with the most powerful kicks I'd felt yet. It was really something! Monday night, I was in that time between awake and sleep, just starting to doze, when all of a sudden I was being kicked like crazy! I didn't know if David was awake, so I didn't nudge him, just laid there in amazement. A minute later, I could tell David was awake, and he felt a little bit of the "after shocks."
The top photo at right (I haven't figured out how to
I weighed myself yesterday and am hovering around the 10-pounds-gained mark, but the official weigh-in will be Tuesday. Yep, Tuesday!! It's so hard to believe that I've passed the half-way point and we may soon know the sex of our baby! We're still debating on if and when to tell everyone if we're having a girl or a boy :)

Take our quizes at the top of the page to let us know what you think!!
2 comments:
You look spectacular! I love the new haircut by the way.
Oh wow! Your hair is super cute! Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment