Well, I've been meaning to start this blog for a long time now, and as we approach the half-way point of the arrival of baby Hylton I figure this is as good a time as any! I wanted to have a place where friends and family far and wide could read about our experiences as we prepare to become parents for the first time.
As of today, I am 19 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy and I've gained around 8 pounds. My next doctor's appointment is July 15, and that's "the big one" -- we should be able to tell if we're having a boy or a girl!! The debate is raging between the families, so hopefully this will help :) We're just hoping for a beautiful, healthy baby. It will be fun to find out before the baby's born so that we can decorate the room and narrow down the name selections.
I now have a part-time job at a near-by church, and it's something I wouldn't mind doing after the baby's born. I work 9 a.m. to noon every day, which leaves plenty of time for Mary Kay!
I'll be posting photos on here of my growing belly as well as ultrasound photos and anything else baby-related. I'll try to write regularly so that this blog will be up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe that I am crying as I read a webpage!! haha I am SOOO excited for the two of you! And I am SO glad that you finally started this Baby Blog!! Yippee!!! What an exciting time for both of you and your families! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl so I can go on a shopping spree!! :o) I love you both and I can't wait for the arrival of Baby Hylton!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
I absolutely love that you guys have created this blog! Congrats on the new part-time job as well.
I can't wait to see you and touch that tummy. We are so excited, we are looking forward to "Prince" Hylton's arrival. He will be just as wonderful as his mother. We hope he will love coming to Ohio to see his grandparents, too. Hugs and Kisses!!
Post a Comment