Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The results are in!

OK, for those of you dying to know ...

we're having ...

a ...



BOY!!

More details on our fun doctor's appointment coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...does my vote for "boy" in the poll count as correct at this point?? ;)

Congratulations! So...now you have to start thinking of names. My advice: if you start thinking of anything out of the ordinary, don't tell anyone until he's born. They'll love whatever you name your son after they see how adorable he is. I mean, even a "Zebulon" sounds great when you looking at that cute little baby face :) Oops...no offense if Zeb was one of your top name choices ;)

Bren said...

I am a friend of David's from college and The News and Advance... Congratulations! A baby is such a blessing and baby boy's are so much fun!

bodaat said...

The color blue, choo-choo trains, dinosaurs, superman, flying pee, ninjas...all the things that you and David can look forward to! Congratulations Christina!! :)
~Love Kavita

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I think I was one of the 3 people who was wrong. That's great news, although I'm sure you would be happy either way. From our experience, Lucas has been more active and physical (he likes to beat me up). Good luck with names, especially if you plan on going through the entire 10,000 names book like we did.