Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting back on track

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. The last couple of weeks were pretty crazy as I prepared for a trip to Dallas, Texas, for a Mary Kay seminar. I got home late last night, and everything went smoothly as far as the baby is concerned. It was the first time traveling by myself, but I had a fabulous time and am ready to get my business off the ground!


Baby Hylton has been really active -- I'm pretty sure he did a flip the other day :) I've been feeling fine as well, although being on my feet a lot the past few days caused them to swell. After we got home from the airport last night I realized how big my feet and ankles were, but I think they've come down in size today. Staying in bed until 10 a.m. probably helped!

I've posted a picture of me standing outside Mary Kay's corporate headquarters until we take my next belly shot to show you how much I've grown :) This building is gigantic, and it houses not only the offices of the management team of MK (including the president), it's also home to a museum of the company through the years, a display of directors suits since the company started offering them, pictures of Mary Kay Ash and all of the national directors, and Mary Kay Ash's office -- which, of course, is all pink!

Next time I'll talk more about Junior, but there's nothing much new to report. I'm not sure where I stand in pounds gained, but I do know that clothes seem to be getting tighter every day! Our next doctor's appointment is Aug. 12, though there won't be any ultrasound pictures to post from that, just a routine check-up.

2 comments:

bodaat said...

Your little belly look so adorable! Thanks for blogging - I was getting a bit worried about where you went to. Keep the pics coming!

Anonymous said...

You look SO adorable!!! :o) I can't wait to see you!!!