Sunday, October 5, 2008

Showered with gifts (Part 1)

OK, here are the long promised shower photos. I'll start with ones from Ohio. Like I mentioned before, it had a ducky theme. Mom and Aunt Elaine, with help from some others, were responsible for this great event :)

The duck on the left is soap... the one on the right, chocolate!

Yummy cake :)

Grandma, me and Mom ... can you see the family resemblance? :)

Lots of great gifts! Let the unwrapping begin!! I tried to pick out some of the more interesting photos... :) Thanks, Nicole, for capturing just the right facial expressions!!

My wonderful helper, Kristina!

A blanket hand-made by Grandma.


Gifts for everyone! Here I'm drawing a name for a door prize.

Aunt Pat, me and Aunt Elaine.

David showed up just in time to load gifts into the vehicles!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Your facial expressions made me smile. :) Congrats on the wonderful baby shower!