The border is part of the nursery set we picked out for our registry, if you haven't seen it yet. It's really cute, and the first pattern we both agreed on for Baby H.'s room. We're looking for an area rug for the room, so if you know of anywhere
Tuesday night we had the first of two Labor Basics classes at the hospital. It was ... interesting. I just have to keep telling myself that a woman's body is made for giving birth, and in the end that little bundle of joy who's been rolling around in my rapidly growing belly is worth all the hours of labor that are ahead :)
This week, I/we have a Breast Feeding class on Monday night and the second Labor Basics class on Tuesday. Like I mentioned before, the next doctor's appointment is Sept. 2, when I'll be poked again to check my glucose levels. At least after this labor class we have a few questions to ask Dr. Smith, who so far has had it pretty easy from us!
2 comments:
Dude! That's so neato! I can't wait to hear more about Baby Hylton on Wednesday, and see how he's growing!
It's good we're getting him hooked on liquid cheese and chocolate early:)
D
The room looks adorable!!!! Good work, David! :o) I am SO glad that you two (soon to be three!) have this site so I can keep up with you!!! I just love to hear about what is going on! Love you!!!
Post a Comment