Things are still going well, which is the main reason I haven't updated recently. Baby Hylton is still as active as ever, although today he seems to be taking a little break. I've gained about 15 pounds now, and it seems every day I've gained more -- at least it feels that way! I've certainly been eating more. I realized in the days after my Dallas trip that I wasn't eating enough, which caused me to be tired for a few days. Now, I can't seem to eat enough. I guess that's a good thing! At least I have more energy!
We still haven't taken an updated "belly shot," but as soon as we do I'll get that posted. Tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment, so after that I'll have an official weight gain amount as well as an update on how the little guy is doing. For those of you wondering, we're still working on a name -- we'll let you know as soon as we're ready to announce it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The reason we're not giving away a name is because you all want to know so bad!! Plus, what fun is it if you actually know already?!?
I know a Girls Night out at the Melting Pot will help with that appetite!:)
Post a Comment