This past weekend was the baby shower in Bedford thrown by David's sister Heather and their family. It was a lot of fun, and the decorations were very cute! We have some creative families -- the Ohio shower, which was equally as cute, was a duck theme, and the Bedford shower's decor played off of our nursery bedding, which is helicopters and airplanes.
My mom, aunt and cousin were able to come down for the shower, and my brother Allan and his wife Leslie were able to come up, which made it extra special. Mom and her crew got to our place Friday night, then Saturday morning we all headed to Bedford. Saturday evening they went to Allan and Leslie's in North Carolina for the night before heading home.
Sunday David and I came back to Richmond. I had a Mary Kay appointment later that afternoon, so I rushed to that -- and in my haste, I fell when I was hurrying into my customer's apartment. It was a little embarassing, though very painful. Both of my knees got scraped up (my pantyhose were ruined, of course), as did the back of my left hand. I also caught myself with the palm of my right hand, but that came out unscratched. So I'll be wearing pants for a little while to cover up my extra-large bandaids. I haven't really had a problem with balance so far in my pregnancy, but I'm sure it had something to do with my fall!
No worries, though -- Junior is just fine. In fact, I believe he had hicups Sunday night, and again Monday evening!! It's kind of neat. He's still moving around like crazy, although it seems he moves more when I'm not around people who want to feel him move :)
I promise, pictures are coming soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're okay! No more falling please. :)
Post a Comment