Friday, September 19, 2008

Another week, another good report

Sorry it's been so long since I wrote, but no news is good news, right?! This past Tuesday was my regular appointment with Dr. Smith, and everything checked out A-OK. Baby Boy Hylton's heartbeat is holding strong at 148 bpm (although this is lower than it had been, the nurse said he's fine). I hit the 30-week mark on Monday, which means D-Day is that much closer.

It seems with the 10-week countdown, Baby H. decided to get a little more aggressive in his pushing techniques. Now instead of gentile movements every once in a while, he's constantly pushing on my abdomen (at least it seems that way!!). I still get the more gentile movements, but boy can he push!! And there are times when I have a lump on each side of my belly -- I just wish I knew if it was a head, a foot, a hand or a butt :)

I still plan to get shower pictures up... it's been a busy week. Tomorrow we're heading to Bedford for another shower -- I'm sure we'll have fun! Mom, Aunt Elaine and cousin Nicole are coming down from Ohio to attend as well, so that will be very nice. In fact, they should be here in the next couple of hours!!

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Maybe you have a junior soccer player on the way!