Today was an especially fussy day for the little man. Not sure why, but he's down for the night now so ... tomorrow's a new day! He slept a lot too, but still found some time for smiles :)
Conner is changing every day -- it's really quite amazing to watch. He wants to sit up so bad, you can see his little shoulders lifting off of whatever he's leaning against. And he's always looking around -- he has, and has always had, a really strong neck, and when I burp him he rarely is laying on my shoulder. When I try to burp him over my knee, he goes stiff and straight across.
He's growing, too. It seems every day we're filtering through his closet to see what still fits and what can be packed away. I'm sure he'll be in the next size diaper soon enough!
Next appointment is March 4 with the pediatrician. Also, it seems to us that his hernia is getting smaller. Lets hope for no surgery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment