If I had a nickel for every time I've said time is flying by, then maybe
In these first three months, Conner has more than doubled his weight and this week he moved on to his 3-6 month size in pants. Christina and I are both surprised at the size difference with pants -- he's once again getting eaten up by his pants, but I know that won't last long.
Conner is setting up well - not quite on his own, but it'll happen pretty soon. He's also beginning to suck his thumb quite a bit. And the smiles are
The next couple of months are shaping up to be busy. In this short month of February, we'll have visits from family all over as Conner's baptism is mid-month, followed by Christina exiting the 20s. I'm also looking forward to getting Conner used to NASCAR Sundays! ;) In March we'll have a quick trip to Virginia Beach for a double-purpose trip - Christina has a Mary Kay seminar and I am running in the Shamrock Half Marathon for the third straight year.
No comments:
Post a Comment