Last night was the first night that Conner slept ALL night -- pretty exciting! David and I woke up at 6 and realized he hadn't been up during the night. After going down for good about 8 (that's after a few stray cries and re-application of the pacifier a couple of times), Conner didn't wake up until 7 this morning!
The downside is that he's been fussy today... not sure why, but I'm waiting for him to wake up from a nap now. He had his good moments, though it seems as soon as David left for work this morning Conner decided to get fussy -- it was his nap time. He slept until we went to work at the church, then was good for a little while before getting fussy again -- he was hungry. He stayed awake for a little while then got fussy around 12:30 and cried for about half an hour. He was just not happy. At 1 I decided we should just head home, so I strapped him into his car seat and rocked him a little bit to quiet him down. He ended up falling asleep, so I was able to do some more work before heading out.
The older Conner gets, the more difficult it's getting to have him at work with me, and I fear we're going to have to find a sitter sooner rather than later. He's good when he's quiet, but I'm sure callers and visitors don't want to hear a crying baby in the office. Financially, it's going to be a struggle, but it makes sense in every other aspect. Having him go to a sitter would also help me with my Mary Kay business.
Conner is so sweet, and is just such a joy. He's alert to his surroundings and watches people walk past. He turns his head when you talk to him, and lately he's been paying attention to Duke. He's on the verge of laughing -- I know that's just around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEA!! Congratulations.
Love Mam-maw Angel
I hope you get to video-tape him laughing! That would be awesome. :)
Post a Comment