Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sleeping his way through life

Hey everybody -- it's still your guest blogger here. I'm making sure Christina is getting plenty of rest, but she insists on putting a load of laundry in right now. If only she could learn from the dogs!! [See photo below for a perfect example of how to get some rest.] Anyway, I wanted to give a quick update on things. Conner is doing well. He had his first doctor's visit yesterday. Without going into too many details, his weight was a bit down, but we managed to shoot him up with 4 ounces overnight. The doctor was impressed today.

Christina's family left around mid-day today. It was great having them here to help out with meals, laundry and dishes ... despite our political differences. At least one of us got to vote for the president-to-be this week!

We're discussing moving Conner's life details over to a new blog and save this one for the next baby. It was created for the purpose of detailing the pregnancy, so some change may be on the way. We'll let you know what happens. And I'm sure that Christina will want to blog soon to give her thoughts on everything that's happened this week.

Thanks again to everyone who has called, e-mailed, sent messages or offered their help. We greatly appreciate it, and we're always open for someone to cook dinner. Won't you miss me when I'm done posting?!? :-)

~ David ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you David for all the updates!! I can't wait to meet Conner face to face! But this blog is a dream come true, keeping up to date on the life of the Hyltons!! :o) Conner is adorable, and Christina I am so proud of you!! Love you all!
~Kristina :o)