
What a long strange trip this has been ... and it's only been 48 hours! Everyone is doing well. Conner is a sleepy head, but that's to be expected. He is feeding well (when he can stay awake) and has otherwise been a very quiet little guy. [Except w

hen I was typing this we had an exploding diaper, a knock on the door and a search for something that had been put where I knew where it was but had already been moved in an hour's time ... such is the new life.]
Conner's introduction to Duke went very well. Christina came in the house first for a few minutes and then I came in with Conner. Duke stayed fairly calm. He's been great around our niece for her first couple of years and has always b

een great around other babies, so we figured this introduction was going to go well anyway. Duke sniffed him pretty good, and came upstairs with me when I went into Conner's room. We don't really have any major worries about Duke, but it's been a crazy few day's for him too with Christina's parents here with their dog as well.
Thanks again to everyone for their comments, notes and phone calls! Christina is probably itching to post herself, but she's on doctor's orders to get rest ... and it's up to me, her family and you to make sure she gets it!
~ David ~



2 comments:
So precious! David, thank you for posting and looking after Christina for us.
Congratulations! Conner is absolutely beautiful. I hope you and David are getting a little sleep.
Post a Comment