Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!

The biggest snow storm in more than a decade around here is also Conner's first big Virginia snow. We got 10 inches here at our house last night and this morning -- it's the kind of snow that sticks to everything. We both got the day off and let Conner experience the snow for about 10 minutes. He seemed a little out of it, but I think that was mainly due to the cold.

We don't expect the snow to stick around too long. We'll have a couple of cold days before seeing a quick warm-up to temperatures near 70 this weekend. So we certainly enjoyed ourselves today since this is such a rare event around here! I think we're all ready though for spring to get here and stay here.

In addition to these photos, click here for shots I put up on my photo blog from the past couple of days. I also captured some on my running blog while on a short run this morning.

No comments: