For an Easter present, Conner received a swing set and got to test it out. It's tough to tell from his confused look on photos, but he seemed to enjoy it. I'm sure it'll get a lot of use this summer as he grows into it.
Also in the past couple of weeks, Conner has been eating rice cereal in the evenings. It seems he's learned how to eat fairly quickly ... pretty soon it'll be time for vegetables! We're pretty confident that transition will go well,
And, in case you haven't looked at the calendar, Conner turned 5 months old yesterday! He'll have his next doctor's visit a few days after he turns 6 months old.
For Easter next weekend, we'll be headed to Ohio for Conner's second big road trip!
1 comment:
Okay, so I have read up on all that I have missed. :o) I am SO excited to see all of you this weekend!! YEAH trip to Ohio!! Conner looks so big and alert in these pictures!! So much more than the last time I saw him. :o) Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy... sounds like all adjustments are going well! That is great! Love ya! ~Kristina :o)
Post a Comment